Sunday, November 06, 2005

Halloween 2005

Celebrations around my house during Halloween Night:

















Me As Jack The Ripper in his Daemonic State:
















My Decorations on Halloween Night:













































My friend John as a Drunken Priest:

















Me, my friend John and my niece Ashley:

















My nephew Brandon, lighting Jack O' Lanterns:

















The Crone Aspect Of The Goddess:

















WereWolf!!!!!!:

















The ScareCrow!!!!!:
















Suburban Samurai Pumpkin Sacrifice!!!!!:












































My Brother Mike and I, notice the Orb on the left side, more on those in a moment:















Various photos I took during The Night with Orbs and other Photographic Anamolies which may be SuperNatural Entities!!!!!!! Decide for yourself.:



























































Preparing myself to perform the Human Samhain Sacrifice........just kidding.:

















The end of The Night:

















One Last Boo!!!!!!!!!! Happy Halloween/Samhain Blessings!!!!!!!!!:



No comments: